Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

feels like foots going to pop out of cervix

(6 Posts)
Sunnysummer Tue 19-Mar-13 07:44:38

Yes! Was so sure he would turn out to be breech, but they had to do a scan to check growth at 32 weeks and it turns out that he has actually turned, but seems to be trying to dig an escape tunnel! confused

looloo13 Mon 18-Mar-13 14:57:14

glad its not just me, others all turned very early on so never had this before, strangest feeling ever. thanks for replies x

weeblueberry Mon 18-Mar-13 10:44:48

Yep I had that during that time too. We bugger has been breech for most of her time inside so it's become a regular occurrence...

elsabel Sun 17-Mar-13 20:02:11

yep me too, im 29 weeks and been getting it for a good couple of weeks now. very weird feeling!

shelly81 Sun 17-Mar-13 19:52:38

Yes lol I'm 31 weeks & sorry but it gets worse haha xxx

looloo13 Sun 17-Mar-13 19:06:34

Hello Im 27 weeks pregnant with my 4th child, this time Im having the most strangest feeling like he is pushing very hard down in my nether regions. honestly feels like a foot is going to pop out, makes my squirm and sometimes jump as its quite painful. anyone else having this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now