Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Lying on my back for a facial

(6 Posts)
learnermummy Tue 19-Mar-13 13:28:06

I had a treatment on Saturday (26 weeks) and they gave me a couple of pillows to raise my head so I was comfortable. Might be worth checking beforehand that it's suitable for pregancy as some oils aren't. Enjoy it!

DejaB00 Mon 18-Mar-13 18:09:02

Thanks ladies, I'm looking forward to it now smile

Lorelei353 Mon 18-Mar-13 15:48:31

I did this at 26 weeks. They put a pillow under my knees so I could raise my legs a bit and they were able to raise the table I was lying on so that I was kind of sitting up a bit. Very comfy and absolutely fine.

Dannilion Sun 17-Mar-13 09:46:36

Hello

I'm 37 weeks and laid on my back for lash extensions last week, it took 2 hours and just put a pillow under my shoulders. Was fine. Just listen to your body, it'll soon tell you if you're putting too much pressure on your vena cava.

GeordieCherry Sun 17-Mar-13 08:42:28

Hi Deja
I've had treatments where you'd usually be flat in your back. Get them to raise the bed a bit so your head's raised & put a pillow or rolled up towel under your knees & your lower back
Enjoy

DejaB00 Sun 17-Mar-13 08:40:06

Hi ladies
Please let me m ow what you think. I'd like to book a spa day for DH and I on our anniversary, but this comes with an hour facial, and as I'll be 28 weeks by then, I worry about lying flat on my back for that long and feeling faint.
Anyone had a long facial in the 2nd/3rd trimester?
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now