Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What are your favourite pregnancy apps?

(7 Posts)
Ttcnumero3 Wed 13-Mar-13 09:30:43

Apps are new since my last pregnancy 7 years ago! Just been to download one but see there are many! Which do MNetters recommend?

stargirl1701 Wed 13-Mar-13 09:34:10

Ready Steady Baby from NHS Scotland.

SeriousStuff Wed 13-Mar-13 09:39:21

I downloaded the babycentre pregnancy app - daily snippets and weekly updates on your baby's development. Plus an animated video of your baby's growth every c.5 weeks.

chickenfactory Wed 13-Mar-13 10:06:03

There isn't one I like everything on so I downloaded most of the free ones. Baby bump, what to expect, baby centre, I'm expecting. Good bits on each of them. DH paid about £1 for an American dad to be version- compares the baby size to footballs rather than avocados. Quite amusing in parts but very helpful.
Also my pff, reminds you to do your pelvic floors!

DrMcDreamysWife Wed 13-Mar-13 10:10:58

I really liked the what to expect when your expecting app. Had snippets to read daily

MisselthwaiteManor Wed 13-Mar-13 11:58:26

I have the whattoexpect and babycentre ones. I downloaded loads of the free ones and these were the best, I use the babycentre one more often. I like the daily snippets to read and the weekly updates of size etc although the fruit/veg comparisons are getting more obscure as the weeks go on grin

gigglyapp Sat 08-Oct-16 14:56:27

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now