Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

When its time to test...gulp!

(8 Posts)
theboob Thu 07-Mar-13 18:01:00

have youpoas op ?

Good luck!
I am 1 of 4 children we lived in a 3 bed and it was fine. Even numbers for games and all that!!

theboob Thu 07-Mar-13 07:50:53

you will be fine , we manage in a 3 bed and are ttc#5 grin
i will await your result .....good luckwink

loveclouds Wed 06-Mar-13 21:31:19

Thank goodness, I was hoping you would say that! I am trying to not think too far yet until I have done the test. We live in a two bed so we will definitely need to move. Its funny how only the funny tasting wine has tipped me into thinking I am. Yesterday at a playgroup I was getting so irritated by different smells. I've been feeling so emotional too. We'll see tomorrow I guess, if I am not then I will be even more surprised. My partner said the wine tastes normal. I have been having twinges on my right side, I do not remember that happening in other pregnancies though.

theboob Wed 06-Mar-13 21:00:06

all will be fine , i did not notice much difference to be fair grin she is 3 now and adored by everyone

loveclouds Wed 06-Mar-13 20:25:20

Ah mum of four, much different to three. One more can't make much of an impact? Tell me it will be ok smile

theboob Wed 06-Mar-13 19:53:41

only one way to find out grin
and we drive a zafiera (sp?)

loveclouds Wed 06-Mar-13 19:49:50

So I am late (only two days but always on time), no period symptoms except the odd twinge and some browny stringy discharge last week and today I cried because I could not find a form for the bank. After a stressful day my lovely husband brought home a bottle of red wine and chocolate as he knows as I due on and that normally makes me very happy. But I just tried to drink a large glass of my fav wine and it tasted disgusting... but I tried hard so drank half all the time ignoring that it did not taste good until I could drink no more.

We are not actively ttc but we are not using contraception, just do not go the whole way and use the rhythm method. Which has mostly worked for us, our first was a surprise but number 2 and 3 were planned. If I am pregnant then I will be shocked but I guess there was always a possibility. I also have endometriosis and had a laproscopy few years ago. I know I have it again so always thought in the back of my head I would need to have it removed if I wanted another baby.

But tonight I am almost 100% I must be pregnant, I love wine and when wine does not taste good then I can only think I must be pregnant. If I am then I feel bad about forcing wine down my throat. I will buy a test tomorrow.

Four children though wow! What kind of car do people with four children drive - a bus???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now