Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Pain in nether regions (tmi!)

(4 Posts)
Rico08 Thu 07-Mar-13 10:35:35

I am 30 weeks today.

I have been to the midwife and she didn't actually say what it was but said physio would help as the pain is now in my back & hips, especially at night.

Waiting for appointment for physio at hospital but just trying to decide whether to go to a local physio to speed things up.

Looloo13 that's a bit like the pain I have especially when I stand up everything feels very heavy.

looloo13 Mon 04-Mar-13 07:34:18

hello, I have pgp and it sounds similar but also you can have veins down there and they can get extra pressure the heavier you get, I have them this time and it feels like I have a very heavy weight hanging down under my never regions. not nice but assured it will go when little one is here

ZuleikaD Mon 04-Mar-13 07:25:31

PGP - pelvic girdle pain - probably. How far along are you? It's very common, and is to do with your bones oozing apart.

Rico08 Sun 03-Mar-13 21:44:07

Hi all

For last couple of days I've had a pain in my lady bits. More outside than inside, everything looks ok (sorry tmi), but it hurts mainly when I stand up or turn over in bed and a bit if I've been walking for a while.

I am seeing the midwife on Tuesday so will have a word with her but has anyone else had this ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now