Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9 weeks pain and worrying

(9 Posts)
Manc451 Wed 06-Mar-13 20:17:04

Thank you both smile

Audrey2013 Fri 01-Mar-13 23:52:40

Hooray!! Good luck with everything!

waitingtopop Fri 01-Mar-13 17:57:38

awhh thats good smile glad everything is good with baby! Good Luck!!

Manc451 Thu 28-Feb-13 11:31:07

Just wanted to let you know that I went to the EPA this morning as no better and worrying my socks off - all good, saw a heartbeat, thanks again smile

Manc451 Wed 27-Feb-13 20:22:24

Thanks, feel a bit more reassured that its not just me. I dont think you really know how normal or not some of this is.

The epu is a good idea, might leave it another day to give the antibiotics a go so im not wasting their time? I've had my first sickness free day today and its helped me to be a little calmer about it (although did wonder if that's a bad sign in itself!), guess worrying is just part of it.

waitingtopop Wed 27-Feb-13 19:13:41

Hope your ok i know how you feel aboout worrying ive been worrying from the word go -im 36 weeks now.
If it makes you feel any better i had bad cramping and pains in my right side from about 10 weeks and at 36 weeks i havent had any complications with the baby. it could well just be your body getting used to being pregnant or even where the baby has attatched itself to your uterus.
The sharp pains i got made me bend over they hurt that much but the dr also said they couldnt scan till 12 weeks so had to wait. everything was ok though so try not to worry!
Ive been getting pains UTI's and trush as well as traces of protein in my wee almost every other week since i got pregnant so i know its the worst feeling when you dont now whats going amd no one has a clue! x

Audrey2013 Wed 27-Feb-13 13:51:43

Oh poor you! I really hope it is nothing serious!.. but why wouldn't he refer you to do a scan?
FWIW I had sharp pains on my right side, it was quite bad, but the scan suggested everything was normal, and the pain just went away 5 days later...
Hope you feel better soon!!

Francescarose Wed 27-Feb-13 13:12:44

Hi- I'm so sorry to hear this... The worrying is awful isn't it? Do you have an early pregnancy unit at the hospital? They'd be able to scan you.

Manc451 Wed 27-Feb-13 11:35:03

Hi, I'm 8-10 wks with my first and worrying about a pain in my side, sharp when I cough and dull otherwise. Doctor says trace protein in a urine test and so has put me on antibiotics for a water infection but its two days on and no scan yet so can't stop fretting that its something more serious. Sickness all day and introduction to serious hormones this week (cried at the wedding planner!) is making it much worse! Any advice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now