Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Aspirin and pregnancy??

(6 Posts)
dubai71 Tue 19-Feb-13 09:20:41

I am 31 weeks pregnant and have been on it since this (successful!! grin) IVF cycle after prior miscarriages and unsuccessful IVF cycles. I am on 75mg daily. Good luck.

EuroShagmore Mon 18-Feb-13 22:20:10

I took it for about 6 months when ttc naturally on the advice of a consultant. Didn't help. Then my IVF clinic put me back on it from embryo transfer onwards.

honey86 Mon 18-Feb-13 20:01:26

im doing this too, low dose aspirin and folic acid each day... not upduffed yet but not long started to ttc. i decided to start it as blood clotting problems run in the family x

blondebaby111 Mon 18-Feb-13 19:13:28

thankyou Beady eyes, just wondered if its worth me continuing and how long for. Anyone else have experience of this??

BeadyEyes Sun 17-Feb-13 20:21:49

Hi, I was taking low dose aspirin for a few months before conceiving. I have continued since getting pregnant due to a prior miscarriage. I asked a doctor and she said it was fine to take.

blondebaby111 Sun 17-Feb-13 13:47:35

Just a quick question really, did any of u pregnant ladies take aspirin before pregnancy to help you concieve and how long before it worked. Also did u carry on taking it while pregnant??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now