Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Do I have to have another c-section?

(3 Posts)
razzdazz Fri 15-Feb-13 09:38:46

Thanks mommy, I will say that if I am able to have a vaginal delivery again that that is what I want. I think it's just that if I have the same issues as last time and need to be delivered early again Im sure I can't have an induction due to the section. Oh well, guess I will get more info when I see the consultant. Thanks for replying.

mommy2be Fri 15-Feb-13 07:11:23

I don't see why you would. The best person to consult would be a doctor though. I think c-sections are becoming so common, they are used for more than just emergencies now, but rather women are opting to use them to ease the pain of vaginal birth.

razzdazz Thu 14-Feb-13 21:16:33

Hi, I am going to have 17 months between dc3 and dc4. Dc3 was born via c-section at 35 weeks due to excess fluid. Dc1 and 2 were born vaginally. Will I have to have a section again due to them being close together? Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now