Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Travelling with a new baby . . . Help please . . .

(2 Posts)
greatscott81 Sat 09-Feb-13 17:56:22

Hi, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm 31 weeks pregnant with my first baby. At the end of June we're due to go to the South of France for a family wedding, but I'm worrying about sleeping arrangements for the new arrival. I understand babies can sleep in approved carrycots (ours is the Phil and Ted's and is safe for occasional overnight sleeping). However, we're going for 10 days which seems more than an 'occasional' night. I'm worried that this will be too long in the carrycot - should I take the moses basket or a travel cot as well

Thanks so much and apologies if this is slightly rambled! x

KatAndKit Sat 09-Feb-13 18:36:58

My baby would only sleep in his carrycot for quite some time. I personally would think the pram carrycot would be fine for your holiday. However, if you aren't happy to do that, a pop up moses basket might be the answer if you don't have room in your car for the pram and the moses.

compare.ebay.co.uk/like/360538845655?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&adtype=pla&crdt=0

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now