Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant at last after 4yrs trying for a second, scared so much!!

(4 Posts)
extracrunchy Wed 30-Jan-13 13:44:45

And try and relax smile

Thanks Lionsntigersnbears I think your right doc is calling tomorrow i will speak to him about the chance of counselling. Thanks for putting my mind at rest i suppose i have got this far so it should be fine its a bit of a rollercoster every cramp symptom no symptom i go mad but i will get there!

Lionsntigersnbears Wed 30-Jan-13 13:00:48

Didn't want to read and run, falcon. I would say its very unlikely that there would be any effects from meds immediately post ovulation, though its worth getting your mind put at rest. The fertilised egg takes days to implant even and its under its own steam as I understand it for quite a bit. I'd be more concerned about how stressed out you are. Managing your fears will probably get harder- speaking from the agonising experience of a pg immediately post missed mc which left me a nervous wreck with obsessive- compulsive/ anxiety disorder. Can you ask to be referred for counselling? Even a few sessions can really help with coping skills and help you head off a miserable pregnancy. After 4 years of trying you really want to be able to enjoy it!

I am so scared of things going to go wrong i don't feel they will but i m/c before and it was horrid also had a few chemical pregnancy. On top of this i was in hospital getting my appendix out a few days after ovulating now i am pregnant scared the scans meds getting opened up.... doc calling tomorrow but i really am living in fear does anyone know how to combat this??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now