Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

7 weeks pg and ... Sorry if tmi!!

(9 Posts)
omri Tue 29-Jan-13 23:21:25

Yes msbluesky agree with that- keeping to simple foods at the moment.
Ah mumsnet... Where else can you speak so unashamedly openly??!

Thanks for your responses!

Wondering if this is a sign of having a girl- never had this last time round and had a boy then .....

SaggyOldPregnantCatpuss Tue 29-Jan-13 19:14:04

grin

SaggyOldPregnantCatpuss Tue 29-Jan-13 19:13:47

Think yourself lucky! I feel like poo might start coming out my ears! blush

Msbluesky32 Tue 29-Jan-13 18:32:49

Yes same here. I found certain foods triggered it/made it worse - anything too rich, anything greasy and anything spicy. So I avoid those and I'm ok.

ExpatAl Tue 29-Jan-13 15:39:52

Yes I had that. Would feel very sick but instead of vomiting it would arrive from the other end. Apparently some women react to the hormones like this.

omri Tue 29-Jan-13 15:31:14

i dont have a virus. it does feel pregnancy related for some reason. i feel that morning sickness general nausea especially when tired in the evening (after working all day and coming home to very happy playful but exhausting toddler). just havent thrown up - seems to come out the other end!

anyway - sure will just mind myself as much as i can and carry on.

isnt it annoying the way you feel most sick and awful in first 3 months when you cant tell anyone (and have to hide it in work!).

spaghettibolognese Tue 29-Jan-13 01:20:58

Hi omri, are you sure you don't have a virus?

babyradio Tue 29-Jan-13 00:36:42

Yes blush but it went away within a week and I was basically housebound anyway because I was so sick. I actually look back now and realise how ill I was and how much more of a fuss I should have made but pregnancy symptoms are soooo varied you just kind of get on with it and don't want to complain too much.

omri Tue 29-Jan-13 00:05:46

Hi there! So I am just 7 weeks pg now with my 2nd. My ds is 17 months old and when I was pregnant with him I was throwing up 4 or 5 times a day. This time around I seem to be having diarrhoea 4 or 5 times a day! Ugh sorry for tmi! Just wondering if this is normal. I am constantly nauseous but don't throw up just need to sit on the loo every time...

Has anyone else gone through this??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now