Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Anyone else get random single hiccup?

(7 Posts)
MumVsKids Thu 24-Jan-13 23:22:46

My DH does a large, loud, random hiccup EVERY TIME he orgasms!!

I don't think he's pregnant though confused grin

ImGoingToCountToThree Wed 23-Jan-13 22:30:09

Ooh I thought this was just me smile Yes random hiccup type thing....no warning at all and sometimes can be quite loud which us embarrassing....especially whilst packing your shopping at the till with a big queue behind. I'm 38 weeks and won't miss it in a few weeks when it's gone.

Runswithsquirrels Tue 22-Jan-13 20:44:43

bunnychan, that's me too! I'll be just in the middle of explaining something to a child and...

peanutMD Tue 22-Jan-13 20:43:52

Aah thank you, glad to see I'm not a weirdo grin

I don't remember this from my first pregnancy 7 years ago so thought it was a bit odd!

I don't even think fizzy drinks are a factor as it happens when I'm at work where only water is permitted lol

Bunnychan Tue 22-Jan-13 20:28:31

All the time!!! Just random ones that come from nowhere and usually when I'm teaching too. blush x

Kafri Tue 22-Jan-13 20:17:57

Right the way throught my pg I would do one hiccup EVERY time I had a fizzy drink. The very first sip made me hiccup. Stopped as soon as I gave birth in December last year. Bubs is nearly 5 weeks and haven't find it once since. Still makes me smile when I sip a fizzy drink though.x

peanutMD Tue 22-Jan-13 20:01:38

I'm 33 Weeks and I've noticed that every now and again without warning I do one whopping loud hiccup and then nothing else which seems odd to me, anyone else?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now