Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Has anyone used Pramworld (Winstanley's)?

(17 Posts)
zigwig Mon 21-Jan-13 23:57:44

We went to test drive prams last week and they were really helpful. It was packed too so clearly popular. Will definitely be ordering from them online.

MerylStrop Mon 21-Jan-13 23:45:16

Yes, twice! Once for bugaboo frog and once for P&T double. Was v happy with service and value and DS liked visiting the shop because of the extensive playmobil range..;...

whatsinthebagangelos Mon 21-Jan-13 23:30:49

Bought Quinny buzz travel system with car seat online, delivered a day or so later, even got a text to say when exactly in the day it would arrive. Got the whole lot for under £500 a lot less that MC!

EntWife Mon 21-Jan-13 21:59:58

Bought my Baby Jogger City Select from them about 9 months ago.Price was excellent and they were fab. There was a mix up with part of the order (my husbands fault, not theirs) and they fixed it all very quickly and without drama.

Would thoroughly recommend!

PreciousPuddleduck Mon 21-Jan-13 21:43:17

Yes, bought several bits and bobs from them and they were great.

DoodleAlley Mon 21-Jan-13 21:41:54

Not bought from them but visited and they bent over backwards to help us and were lovely.

They were also open to tweaking bundles and doing deals.

Would have gone with them but too far away from us in case of issues

salvadory Mon 21-Jan-13 21:37:33

Yes used them in 2010 for a bugaboo cam bundle, no problems, nice service but we don't live too far away so all of our purchasing done in store not on line.
My friend didn't like the smell of her bugaboo fabric(?!) and they gave her a new one and let her keep the old one no quibbles.

melliebobs Mon 21-Jan-13 21:20:12

I went there to look cos I wanted an iCandy. They were very helpful but went to a shop in Aughton as they smashed Pramworlds price. Going back there for Next stage of car seat as they are one of the few places here that do rear facing

Bibs123 Mon 21-Jan-13 21:18:13

we bought a bugaboo chamelean as part of a bundle from winstanleys as the price was much cheaper, when we collected there were items missing... a footmuff and a parasol which were both promised in the bundle... i eventually got my stuff but really had to kick up a fuss. it is cheaper but i would advise to be careful when ordering bundles that everything promised is listed on your order.

ladymia Mon 21-Jan-13 21:01:54

Mothercare no longer matches any store, they have a list of about 8 stores.

John Lewis didn't want to do a price match because it's multiple items.

Sorry didn't read properly that mothercare didn't want to price match. Wonder why?? Or if it's worth calling their main number? They price matched my stokke.

MrsBradleyCooper Mon 21-Jan-13 20:57:16

Yes we used them about 5 years ago and they were great. Obviously they may have gone downhill since then though.

nellyjelly Mon 21-Jan-13 20:56:46

Yes and had no probs at all.

I have read some terrible reviews from them but they have the best prices for everything...mothercare price match so I went to them and got the same price plus if anything goes wrong with my pram I can talk to someone face to face rather than emails. I think mamas and papas also price match.

zen1980 Mon 21-Jan-13 20:53:37

I've used them for a few things and were fab, brilliant prices!

BikeRunSki Mon 21-Jan-13 19:14:37

I have only bought accessories from them, but no problem at all. I was after a particular foot muff in a particular colour that was out of stock everywhere and they were v helpful in taking a back order, letting me know import dates, delivery to them etc.

ladymia Mon 21-Jan-13 19:04:59

Just interested to know if it was a good experience?

Finally settled on the bugaboo bee and there is a bundle on Pramworld which I can't find cheaper and John Lewis and Mothercare did not want to price match.

Cheers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now