Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Bargain baby thread

(108 Posts)

Following on from the brilliant Christmas bargain threads, is there anything similar for baby stuff? I was thinking somewhere we could share info on where we have had a special deal or bargain that may help others. Maybe a certain shop with nappies on offer, a sale on high chairs etc. Is there a need?

ButteryJam Tue 05-Mar-13 20:24:36

Picked up Feme Pads from mothercare, down from £19.99 to £5.99 and guaze covers for £2.69 (from £8.99) smile

KelleStar Wed 06-Mar-13 13:32:20

I bought the femme pads and breast pads in MC this morning £4.49 each in our branch!

The breast pads were really good last time when I had done real discomfort with a blocked duct.

ButteryJam Wed 06-Mar-13 16:51:17

KelleStar, didn't see the breast pads, but are they ones that you put in the fridge too?

KelleStar Wed 06-Mar-13 17:11:52

Yup, only a few packets left. Last time used it both ways, warmed in hot water and cooled in fridge. Was heaven. DD thought they'd make good teething rings... So they sprung a leak. smile

jimblejambles Thu 07-Mar-13 10:54:20

Superdrug are selling Johnson baby wipes for 88p a packet. smile

Mothercare have special offers on nursery furniture bundles. Also 20% off when use code XRJV

ButteryJam Sun 10-Mar-13 19:37:19

Johnson's Nursing Pads are down to £1.50 in Asda: http://direct.asda.com/Johnson's-Baby-Nursing-Pads---30-Contour-Pads/002634977,default,pd.html

Sainsburys have 1/3 off loads of baby and pregnancy toiletries from nappies, to breast pads, cotton wool, calpol etc. not sure when it ends.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now