Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Only 3 months...

(4 Posts)
rrreow Wed 09-Jan-13 12:27:27

Yes oh my god.. it's awful shock This is my second pregnancy too and by 12w I looked like I did at 20w last time! I've got the bump pictures to reference it.. I'm 17+4 today and look like 26w last time. sad

My bump is different though, I feel like I'm carrying a bit higher than last time. Last time my bump was very low, this time it's more in the middle which also makes it look more obvious.

CatPussRoastingOnAnOpenFire Wed 09-Jan-13 00:37:41

Yup! was wearing maternity trousers when I went for my 12 week scan 2nd time round. They were loose, but nothing else fitted. The sonographer told me I was actually only 10 weeks! I was a real bloater! First time around I was wearing size 10 jeans at 6 months!

CailinDana Tue 08-Jan-13 22:48:28

Yeah you can show a lot sooner with no.2 though you don't necessarily end up any bigger. Chances are you're bloated - make sure you're drinking enough and not getting constipated.

RoxyLady Tue 08-Jan-13 22:47:06

Im only 3 months preg but I look like 5 at least... Maybe more

This is my Second baby but i had three miscarriages in 2o12

Is it normal to be so big? With my daughter i had a flat tummy at 3 months. I didnt show until I was 6 months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now