Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BabyBond scan?

(13 Posts)
lovemybabyboy Sat 12-Jan-13 21:17:37

Sorry, forgot to report back! All went well at the scan, lovely experience.

Bambi86 Fri 11-Jan-13 16:57:03

I had a baby bond scan 4D at 28 weeks, a couple weeks ago now, was a lovely experience. The staff were lovely, and I found the whole experience to be un-rushed and detailed.

katiecubs Fri 11-Jan-13 15:16:00

Did all go well? Hope so!

lovemybabyboy Wed 09-Jan-13 22:30:32

Well, not had a good impression so far! They phoned me about 11am to cancel as the midwife-sonographer has to work at the hospital on call and they couldn't get a replacement! I was very dissapointed but they have re-arranged for tomorrow evening! DH said he is going to complain as it's not good enough when you are paying that much.....I told him he had better not complain untill after they have scanned me as I don't want us getting kicked out before that! grin wink
I shall report back tomorrow!!

Babybond was a lovely experience for me and DH. We had a dating/anomaly scan at 12 weeks - same as you, our NHS one was inconveniently timed (14 weeks) so I had to go on my own, so we did the Babybond scan so hubby could see baby with me.

We also had a 4D scan with them at 28 weeks, amazing experience.

In my experience the scan photographs were not as clear with Babybond as they were with NHS, but still absolutely incredible just to see baby for the first time.

Good luck, you'll have a brilliant time smile

RainboxFX Wed 09-Jan-13 10:16:58

I had a baby bond 4D scan at 24 weeks for my first son. The whole thing was lovely. I would say the 4D wasn't worth it, but they got the gender right for us and the staff were very kind. I was supposed to go back for a follow up as the 4D didn't work very well on the day, but sadly my boy was born prematurely shortly after. I got in touch with the scan centre to let them know and they were so sympathetic and refunded some of the money. I would reccomend BabyBond to anyone.

weeblueberry Wed 09-Jan-13 09:54:50

I've had two Babybond scans now (one early scan and a gender scan) and they were absolutely excellent both times. They spent a very good amount of time with us, answered all our questions and the sonographer was very good. She's an NHS sonographer who does private scans at the weekend so was completely and fully qualified.

We're going back for a 4D scan in late February too. smile

CarriePie Wed 09-Jan-13 08:13:41

I had one on Sunday and couldn't fault them. Really lovely lady did the scan and she made me feel so at ease even though I was really dying for a wee nervous!
Printed us off 4 little pics which to be honest look like big jelly beans but I have been assured it is in fact a baby.
We went to the one near Heathrow airport.

FoofFighter Wed 09-Jan-13 00:12:24

I have one on Saturday, so will be checking in tomorrow to see how you found it smile

Stixswhichtwizzle Tue 08-Jan-13 23:59:18

I had a Babybond scan. It was a lovely experience, they had lots of time for us smile

lovemybabyboy Tue 08-Jan-13 22:19:39

I'm not sure if its the same? I know they do the 3d and 4d scans also. I have booked privately as my NHS scan will be very late, I am already 13+3wks and scan has not been arranged yet.

iamwhaticallpregnant Tue 08-Jan-13 22:16:11

is babybond the same as a meet your baby scan? i had one of those. They do 3d and 4d scan thingies.

lovemybabyboy Tue 08-Jan-13 21:51:38

I am booked in for my dating scan with babybond tomorrow. I'm so nervous! Just wondered has anyone had a babybond scan and what was your experience?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now