Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Eeeek!

(6 Posts)
mynameisnotmichaelcaine Tue 08-Jan-13 01:17:37

I can'r sleep, so thought I would post.

I last had a period on 5th Dec and have 22 day cycles. For some reason I didn't really notice until yesterday that I was late. Bought a test today, and it was a very clear positive.

I am terrified. I am 33 (nearly 34) and have two children already (9 and 7). I am really worried that I am pushing my luck, and that this time, things cannot go so swimmingly. Am also pining for the loss of the freedom I'd just got back into my life.

I always really wanted more children, so am thrilled on some levels, but mainly just shocked at the moment. Please tell me everything will be OK?

cupcake78 Tue 08-Jan-13 07:30:54

Of course it's going to be ok. Pregnancy is a shock to the system but your going to be fine! I'm 35 no 2 due in the summer, ds is 5. Apart from sickness, no energy and aches and pains this pregnancy has been normal.

Congratulations.

peanutMD Tue 08-Jan-13 07:36:34

Congratulations grin

Don't worry about age at all! My mum had a 19yo, 10yo and gave birth to twins at 35 grin

Pregnancy is a shock even if your expecting it I reckon so just chill and enjoy!

Kittenkatzen Tue 08-Jan-13 07:51:06

Congratulations! Come and join us on the Sept 2013 antenatal thread, I think you'll find a few ladies there in a similar position smile

ScubaSarah Tue 08-Jan-13 07:57:38

Congrats!!
My mum had me at 42 with a 18yo and a 9yo!!
I'm 39 and expecting DC1...
Good luck x

mynameisnotmichaelcaine Tue 08-Jan-13 22:10:20

Thanks all smile Am feeling much more positive today. Will def join the thread, when it starts to feel a bit more real!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now