Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Yey!!! We're having a baby!!!

(12 Posts)
MightBeMad Tue 08-Jan-13 08:49:38

Thank you all and congrats Phoenix (and any others also expecting).

Owo, this will be dc2, dc1 is 16 months. Lord knows how I will cope with two under two but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it grin for now I'm just enjoying the excitement and relief of a good scan grin

PaleHousewifeOfCumbriaCounty Mon 07-Jan-13 21:17:10

Congratulations... Its just perfect, enjoy every moment

mrscog Mon 07-Jan-13 20:13:13

Congratulations! smile

pinkcactus Mon 07-Jan-13 20:11:40

So exciting! Well done! Relax and enjoy your pregnancy smile

OnlyWantsOne Mon 07-Jan-13 20:10:16

Congratulations is this your first?

Exciting time enjoy it smile

Congrats! smile

january29 Mon 07-Jan-13 20:09:42

Great news! Congratulations

Stepawayfromthesweeties Mon 07-Jan-13 20:09:42

Awww congratulations, it's amazing isn't it, especially when you see the little heartbeat flickering away smile x

Heavywheezing Mon 07-Jan-13 20:09:13

Lovely news!

Congratulations!!! I bet you're both over the moon!

I'm 31 weeks and that "YAY" moment seems so long ago.... enjoy it before the panicking sets in!! And come here with any questions, all the girls (and occasional guys) on here have been wonderful at helping me out.

NewYearNewBoo Mon 07-Jan-13 20:08:19

Oh congratulations, well done. Enjoy going public with the news. thanks

MightBeMad Mon 07-Jan-13 20:06:34

No purpose at all to this thread except that we haven't 'gone public' in rl yet and I'm bursting with excitement - we had our 12 week scan today and everything looks good!!! In six months (ish) we're going to have a gorgeous, squidgy, snugly, snuffly newborn grin grin grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now