Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

3 weeks after mc

(31 Posts)
LandsN Sun 06-Jan-13 14:45:52

Hi there I am after some advice please, I had a mc naturally on the 19th dec 12 I was 11 weeks but the heartbeat had stopped a week or so earlier the dr said by scan sizes, I did not have any follow up from the dr or hospital so do not know any hormone levels etc.

I have done a cb digital today and it has said 1-2 weeks could this be a new pregnancy as for the last 7-10 days I have felt fine no bleeding symptoms etc. it would also tie in with the first time my partner and I slept together after the mc? Very confused and a little scared as that was my 3 rd mc any advice and help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance!!!

nananaps Wed 09-Jan-13 22:06:57

Hello
this is what happened to me. I felt very unwell a few weeks after my 7th mc. Thought it was retained products so trotted off to EPAU where they scanned me in the hunt for leftover bits and there on the screen was a 6 week old baby with a heart pumping away. I was shocked beyond belief!
I'm 36 weeks now. :D

LandsN Fri 11-Jan-13 18:33:10

Oh wow that's positive news I have been feeling a bit of morning sickness but am thinking it might just be in my mind as I so badly want another baby even more so since the mc and I know my partner feels the same and I also had heart burn which I had last time too, going to do another test next week and see what that says and take it from there just feel in limbo not knowing either way x

LandsN Fri 11-Jan-13 18:46:50

Also how did you get them to do that scan as I just keep getting told by hospital to see my gp who is a bit unworried that that could be the cause and that I would feel ill if that was the problem I wish they would do a scan so I know either way

nananaps Sat 12-Jan-13 10:54:39

Self referal, i just turned up..or i have rang them in the past and gone up.
They are very accomodating.

Good luck.

LandsN Sat 12-Jan-13 13:30:02

Might do that Monday still no change thank you xx

LandsN Sat 12-Jan-13 13:30:37

Except very very itchy legs from knees down not sure if it can be connected x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now