Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I WANT olives

(5 Posts)
PeppaPigStinks Wed 12-Dec-12 08:07:49

With dd all I wanted was sweet stuff especially chocolate. I couldn't eat enough snickers!!

Only another 30 weeks to find out ... At least gringrin

Mixxy Tue 11-Dec-12 20:03:21

Don't normally go near sweet food at all, but can't stop cramming sweet food and candy down my gob. Expecting DS1 in Feb.

Sorry that's not helping!

DaveMccave Tue 11-Dec-12 17:14:00

I have an incredibly salty tooth usually, but with my DD I couldn't get enough of sweet stuff. I was really sick with her too. Too early to compare this pregnancy to though. But for me the sweet for a girl was true.

skandi1 Tue 11-Dec-12 15:58:05

I enjoyed over indulging in olives with both DS and DD so can't help you there. smile

And I was so sick with DS and not even a hint of nausea with DD.

Sorry. You will just have to keep guessing. No doubt someone else will come along and tell you that you are right.

PeppaPigStinks Tue 11-Dec-12 15:55:24

I can normally give or take them but I'm actually craving them. Just finished some off and resisting opening another jar.

Having been sick as a dog for the last five weeks and anti sickness meds finally making a change I have a massive craving for them! shock

Pointless post really but was wondering if my salty savoury craving could be a boy!?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now