Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

What's your due date?

(88 Posts)
MyLittleAprilSunshine Sun 09-Dec-12 23:06:22

... Because I'm nosy and it's interesting to see our due date twins smile

mrsXsweet Sat 22-Dec-12 02:45:28

Today but not a twinge yet, just the usual insomnia and blocked nose. Both sets of parents are arriving today for a week so maybe stress will help induce labour!

miarosemum Sat 22-Dec-12 01:22:16

My little April sunshine, I am your due date twin 8th April!

DaffyDuck88 Fri 21-Dec-12 23:06:24

DD was due on 19th, but think she would rather arrive on my birthday - tomorrow! At last visit to Midwife on Thursday she was sure I'd deliver before Christmas and things definitely feel underway - so fingers crossed it doesn't stall!

surfingbabies Fri 21-Dec-12 10:41:56

Congratulations rcs19
I'm due 7th jan but midwife thinks I'm labouring silently now so hopefully it will be soon smile

lookingfoxy Fri 21-Dec-12 07:43:47

19th June, so excited to have a summer baby as ALL my family's birthdays are nov/dec/jan.

woody2313 Fri 21-Dec-12 06:28:50

Hi gemmapops, yes it's my first baby too. Verye xcited but achey and exhausted just like you. Last day of work today - thought it would never come! Have you started your maternity leave yet?

TheSecretCervixDNCOP Thu 20-Dec-12 20:39:38

Hi JimbleJambles, yeah scan went well. All seems fine just need to go back in 2 weeks for a growth scan as one of the measurements was on the lower end of normal so they just want to check that out. Also, looks like I am having a boy, so a little brother for DD! smile How did your scan go? smile

peanutMD Thu 20-Dec-12 07:46:55

7th March smile

jimblejambles Thu 20-Dec-12 07:17:12

TheSecretCervixDNCOP good luck with your scan today smile

festive I was the 17th but they changed it to the 13th. I feel like he's trying to headbut his way out, but I have a cervical stitch which is probably making It feel worse!

ICompletelyKnowAboutGuineaPigs Mon 17-Dec-12 14:06:10

Ooo hope the scan went well MincePies.

FestiveFannyFarts Mon 17-Dec-12 11:14:05

Feb 17th im also having the trying to claw itself out feeling and kind of wish i was in with the december crownd

rcs19 Mon 17-Dec-12 06:02:49

Today, but she decided to surprise us and arrived on Friday!

icompletelyknow wooh-hooh! This is dc2, scan is this morning at half eight and still haven't decided if we're going to find out gender or not confused reasons for both, already have a ds.

monsterchild Mon 17-Dec-12 01:31:45

I'm due on the 21st, and boy am I ready any day now. My ribs are beginning to hurt! I am thinking he might be late (my first) and born on my birthday!

gemmapops Sun 16-Dec-12 23:42:37

Hi woody2313 is this your first baby too? How are you feeling?

I am getting to the stage now where I just want Christmas out of the way and then I want baby here safe and sound. Even though everyone keeps telling me I am very 'neat' I feel like I am carrying a bowling ball in my pelvis and the aches and pains are starting to bum me out. I have loved being pregnant but I am now ready to be a mum smile

Christmas Eve! I hope he comes before though, anytime now would be grand!

surprise11871 Fri 14-Dec-12 10:20:57

im due 23rd Dec but hoping little baby Jesus is here before Christmas but doesn't look likely smile

Clouise1626 Thu 13-Dec-12 21:25:33

31st of july! I Barley feel pregnant!!

ICompletelyKnowAboutGuineaPigs Thu 13-Dec-12 21:14:58

Ooo MincePiesAndBaileys we are due date twins! This is DC3 for me. I had my scan on Tuesday and found out I'm oops we're having a girl.

I dont seem to have a twin!

Ds3 will be around the 22-23 month age when this baby arrives though. If we show him where the baby is he says no and pulls my top back down.

TheSecretCervixDNCOP Thu 13-Dec-12 20:54:00

(MrsSanta NC smile)

She'll be about 22 months or thereabouts when baby arrives. Yes she seems to understand to a degree that there is a baby in Mummy's belly, if I lift my top up she holds it up and prods my tummy. smile She has recently taken to running round saying Baba! baba! and laughing at me smile

jimblejambles Thu 13-Dec-12 20:23:33

Hmmm you may regret that offer grin

Will your dd have just turned 2 when baby arrives? Does she understand you are having a baby?
Will be exciting times in your house. I am avoiding telling the boys for as long as possible really don't want to explain how the baby got in there. Trying to persuade dh he needs to tell them smile

MrsSantasCervix Thu 13-Dec-12 16:17:02

My DD is only 18 months so it's all relatively the same for me, I am no expert but if you think of anything to ask I can try to answer the best I can. smile

Lauzifer Wed 12-Dec-12 07:43:38

Dc 2 due on 16th may smile
Dc 1 was born on her due date but I have a feeling this little one might arrive early.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now