Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What's your due date?

(88 Posts)
MyLittleAprilSunshine Sun 09-Dec-12 23:06:22

... Because I'm nosy and it's interesting to see our due date twins smile

jimblejambles Mon 10-Dec-12 21:02:59

I am due 9th may so MrsSantasCervix is my due date twin grin

looneytune Mon 10-Dec-12 21:06:09

17th June, hoping to be a bit early as this is my dad's birthday (prefer to have a different bday) and ds2's bday is 2 days later, fingers crossed!

MrsSantasCervix Tue 11-Dec-12 09:42:42

Yay I have a twin! smile jimblejambles when is your 20 week scan? Mine is next Thursday when I will be 20 weeks exactly. smile

FrustratedSycamoreSnowflake Tue 11-Dec-12 09:44:52

I'm 31st may. eddie we could be due date twins.

jimblejambles Tue 11-Dec-12 13:54:03

MrsSantasCervix I have got my scan on Tuesday smile are you going to find out the sex of your baby?
This is dc3 for me and I have 2 boys already so have my money firmly placed on another boy.
It's quite embarrassing how excited I am to have a due date twin blush

gemmapops Tue 11-Dec-12 18:22:28

23rd January but my husband is insisting that baby will be here on New Years Eve as that is his birthday. Nice of him to wish me in to hospital on one of the busier nights of the year lol

I am 28, born in July and currently have cravings for tall glasses of very cold milk

MrsSantasCervix Tue 11-Dec-12 22:16:44

Jimblejambles Yeah I am hopefully if the little wriggler co operates, I found out with DD and DP really wants to know so that's that (and it means I can buy properly and not have to stick to unisex)

Are you feeling movements yet? DC is currently having a right boogie judging by the lovely little nudges smile

This is DC2 for me smile

jimblejambles Tue 11-Dec-12 22:23:23

MrsSantasCervix yes feeling some movements now which is lovely smile

My youngest is 5 and have just been looking at some of the advice you are given now it has all changed. Thinking I might need to go to ante natal classes again or I will be on here asking for help every two minutes.

Artemis206 Tue 11-Dec-12 23:43:04

17th Jan due date. May be having ELCS at 38wks though if the placenta hasn't moved. I've got a scan next week & will know more then.

27th April grin

MyLittleAprilSunshine Wed 12-Dec-12 01:55:51

Ooh wouldn't mind a tall glass of milk right now myself. smile

woody2313 Wed 12-Dec-12 06:43:16

Hi gemmapops I'm due 23rd January too grin

emmyloo2 Wed 12-Dec-12 07:37:48

27th May. Going very very quickly this time. First baby it felt like forever. Now I am too bloody busy to even think about it!

Lauzifer Wed 12-Dec-12 07:43:38

Dc 2 due on 16th may smile
Dc 1 was born on her due date but I have a feeling this little one might arrive early.

MrsSantasCervix Thu 13-Dec-12 16:17:02

My DD is only 18 months so it's all relatively the same for me, I am no expert but if you think of anything to ask I can try to answer the best I can. smile

jimblejambles Thu 13-Dec-12 20:23:33

Hmmm you may regret that offer grin

Will your dd have just turned 2 when baby arrives? Does she understand you are having a baby?
Will be exciting times in your house. I am avoiding telling the boys for as long as possible really don't want to explain how the baby got in there. Trying to persuade dh he needs to tell them smile

TheSecretCervixDNCOP Thu 13-Dec-12 20:54:00

(MrsSanta NC smile)

She'll be about 22 months or thereabouts when baby arrives. Yes she seems to understand to a degree that there is a baby in Mummy's belly, if I lift my top up she holds it up and prods my tummy. smile She has recently taken to running round saying Baba! baba! and laughing at me smile

I dont seem to have a twin!

Ds3 will be around the 22-23 month age when this baby arrives though. If we show him where the baby is he says no and pulls my top back down.

ICompletelyKnowAboutGuineaPigs Thu 13-Dec-12 21:14:58

Ooo MincePiesAndBaileys we are due date twins! This is DC3 for me. I had my scan on Tuesday and found out I'm oops we're having a girl.

Clouise1626 Thu 13-Dec-12 21:25:33

31st of july! I Barley feel pregnant!!

surprise11871 Fri 14-Dec-12 10:20:57

im due 23rd Dec but hoping little baby Jesus is here before Christmas but doesn't look likely smile

Christmas Eve! I hope he comes before though, anytime now would be grand!

gemmapops Sun 16-Dec-12 23:42:37

Hi woody2313 is this your first baby too? How are you feeling?

I am getting to the stage now where I just want Christmas out of the way and then I want baby here safe and sound. Even though everyone keeps telling me I am very 'neat' I feel like I am carrying a bowling ball in my pelvis and the aches and pains are starting to bum me out. I have loved being pregnant but I am now ready to be a mum smile

monsterchild Mon 17-Dec-12 01:31:45

I'm due on the 21st, and boy am I ready any day now. My ribs are beginning to hurt! I am thinking he might be late (my first) and born on my birthday!

icompletelyknow wooh-hooh! This is dc2, scan is this morning at half eight and still haven't decided if we're going to find out gender or not confused reasons for both, already have a ds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now