Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Please Help Could I be?

(11 Posts)
nannyl Sat 08-Dec-12 14:33:51

you can get cheap pg tests from ebay

cheaper than a shop and arrive in a plain envelope through your door

OpheliasWeepingWillow Sat 08-Dec-12 14:27:41

grin

I mimed a bump
Then holding a baby
Then pointed at DH
Then it all becomes hot and blurry in my memory blush

Ophelia, did you mime weeing on a stick?

OpheliasWeepingWillow Sat 08-Dec-12 14:13:38

If it helps I once had to mime 'pregnancy test' in an Italian pharmacy where a crowd gathered to help me try and explain.

The memory is still painful smile

molly199 Sat 08-Dec-12 14:13:32

ok i will get one and see..I will reply later with my virdict lol

OpheliasWeepingWillow Sat 08-Dec-12 14:12:37

Checkout staff see much worse! Lubricating gel, Anusol, pile cream, extra strong deodorant, nit shampoo... Is all in a days work for cashiers I promise grin

Schlock Sat 08-Dec-12 14:11:02

Yes, you're definitely pregnant. Or maybe not.

I recommend you pee on a stick because we really can't say using only the power of words on a screen grin

molly199 Sat 08-Dec-12 14:08:50

I am emabarassed to go get one, the nearest place is local sainsburys and they have them in the big protected packets that the checkout staff have to remove. I might see if their is a pharmacy near by

If you've had unprotected sex then yes, you could be pregnant. Why don't you take a test to find out?

molly199 Sat 08-Dec-12 14:06:12

Also iill add im incredibly thirsty, more than ive ever been before, but then that could be just my head.

molly199 Sat 08-Dec-12 14:03:05

I stopped taking the pill after 4 years for a break (depressed, low sex drive etc0 because of pill. I got my breakthrough bleed over a month a go. I still have not had a period yet, so technically im over a week late. I had unprotected sex twice. Im having very mild cramps they come and go, and my backs a little bit sore, but thats it.

Anyone know if this is normal after pill or could i be pregnant?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now