Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Unplanned pregnancy and baby daddy wants me to have an abortion

(26 Posts)
Sarahjane305610 Sat 08-Dec-12 11:53:46

Hi , I have just found out I'm almost 5 week pregnant it was an unplanned pregnancy me and the baby daddy were not in a relationship we have been having casual sex on and off but this time I got pregnant I told him that I was pregnant and he told me to have an Abortion I said I would never be able to live with myself if I did that but he insists I have and abortion but on top of that he dosnt want anyone to know that he's the dad I was saying it wasn't ment to happen but what's done is done and he really does not want to become father he already has one child and she left and moved to Ireland but I said I wouldn't move but still insists I have an Abortion it's against everything I believe in I said he would have to tell his man but he says no cause he wants be to abort the baby PLEASE will someone help me I'm so stressed and angry I don't know what I'm to do I don't want to hurt him in what his decision is could someone help me ????

Sarahjane305610 Sat 08-Dec-12 23:34:20

Men are total jerk offs any who , us woman were ment to have babies cause were strong if it were left to men we'd be extinct by now I hear that the baby can have fathers last name but ill cross that bridge when I get to it , congratulations to you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now