Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Who's had a 4D Scan?

(7 Posts)
rogersmellyonthetelly Wed 05-Dec-12 08:57:50

I had one at 26 weeks, it was fab. Saw girl bits for sure and she looks exactly like her big sister. It was great and well worth the money.

Trishstar Wed 05-Dec-12 07:20:25

I've booked that deal via KGB! Was it the £59 deal?

Friends who have had it have said its very accurate and their baby's have come out looking just like the scan.

I still need to phone them to book mine but it'll be about mid Jan. smile

sleeplessinsuburbia Tue 04-Dec-12 22:05:20

I've had lots as I'm high risk, they're always nice at the time but I've never looked at them afterwards. To be honest my DH and I thought they all looked the same as each other and as the ones you see on the net, but others seem to like them.

BuntysFestiveCollocks Tue 04-Dec-12 21:53:55

I've had one with both DC. Never saw either of their bits in 4d! It's a lovely thing to have done.

Kafri Tue 04-Dec-12 21:46:31

I had one back at 29 weeks. It was fantastic and I am still none the wiser as to whether I'm expecting a little boy or girl! They were very professional and got us to look away while she worked out which end she was at!!

Hope you have a lovely time!!x

Bearandcub Tue 04-Dec-12 21:15:49

We had 1 for DS1 2 or so years ago. It's amazing, beautiful, incredible.

LuckyOwl28 Tue 04-Dec-12 21:10:21

An offer came through kbg deals for a 4D scan including DVD, CD Rom and three colour prints. Booked in for the 7th Jan and can't wait!

Has anyone had one already, any tips or things to look out for?

We don't want to know the sex, obviously we will tell them this before they start... but as it's so clear do you think it's possible that we spot something by accident?

Sooooo excited!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now