Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

feeling very off

(2 Posts)
Petcat Fri 16-Nov-12 20:39:51

Sorry you're feeling rubbish. I don't know if your symptoms are normal or not as I'm only on my first pregnancy, but I've felt dizzy, freezing cold and generally ropey on and off since 6 weeks. Tiredness, stress and low blood sugar seem to make all of these symptoms worse for me. I have read that women with strong nausea in pregnancy are less likely to miscarry, so I use this fact to console myself when I'm feeling particularly crap.

MrFranklyShankly Fri 16-Nov-12 16:08:20

Hi

im nearly 8 weeks pregnant and since last week hve been feeling rotten....now this will be my 4th pregnancy so well used to how rubbish you feel in early pregnancy but ive never had these symptomd...dizziness , feeling cold constantly, palpatations and awful nausea which makes me sick at least once a day but is constant, the nausea and throwing up i can understand but the rest im feeling is ot the norm...i hd a mmc in aug this yr so im terrifed of something goin wrong...i hve mentioned to gp as i hd to take this wk off work due to being so unwell but he didnt really say anything...also hd a big bleed last w/end but hd a scan to reassure me all was well with baba...so wat yas think...just pg symptoms that i need to man up to or culd it be something wrong????? Thanks.
Frankly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now