Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Wtf

(15 Posts)

I'm so sorry. Xxx

Havingkittens Mon 19-Nov-12 11:06:14

Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear that. x

SenoritaViva Sun 18-Nov-12 09:51:01

Poor you, hope you're managing with your loss.

youngermother1 Sat 17-Nov-12 01:48:45

Sorry

BitBewildered Sat 17-Nov-12 00:45:55

So sorry Steph. sad

stephbecominglittler Sat 17-Nov-12 00:42:32

Went docs ....was neg so I miscarried sad

I had bleeding on and off till 8 weeks. All was fine.

Havingkittens Fri 16-Nov-12 18:24:48

Could be a bit of implantation bleeding. Was it a proper bleed or more like spotting? The only way to tell what's going on is to either wait it out and test again in a couple of days or have a couple of HCG tests. They don't do these on the NHS so you'd have to have them privately.

The fact that the tests are getting darker sounds like a good sign. Usually if it's a chemical pregnancy the lines get lighter. It's usually in the case of later miscarriages that the hormones stick around longer.

ladymia Fri 16-Nov-12 14:22:26

well if you are at the docs, i think he will know better than us smile good luck!

stephbecominglittler Fri 16-Nov-12 14:19:13

Darker. X x m in doctors now

ladymia Fri 16-Nov-12 14:17:43

you need to definitely get this checked out!

have the lines on your tests become lighter or darker?

stephbecominglittler Fri 16-Nov-12 14:15:36

Not the answer was lookin for sad I didn't have pains xx c

I still had a +ive a month after an erpc following a mmc, those hormones can really linger.

SenoritaViva Fri 16-Nov-12 13:57:24

You can suffer a miscarriage and still have a positive result due to the hormones in your body. I very much hope that you haven't.

stephbecominglittler Fri 16-Nov-12 13:54:42

Found out was preg last week starts bleeding last Tuesday with the tinyest clots till Thursday done a test Saturday and its positive helppppp

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now