Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Wtf

(15 Posts)
stephbecominglittler Fri 16-Nov-12 13:54:42

Found out was preg last week starts bleeding last Tuesday with the tinyest clots till Thursday done a test Saturday and its positive helppppp

SenoritaViva Fri 16-Nov-12 13:57:24

You can suffer a miscarriage and still have a positive result due to the hormones in your body. I very much hope that you haven't.

I still had a +ive a month after an erpc following a mmc, those hormones can really linger.

stephbecominglittler Fri 16-Nov-12 14:15:36

Not the answer was lookin for sad I didn't have pains xx c

ladymia Fri 16-Nov-12 14:17:43

you need to definitely get this checked out!

have the lines on your tests become lighter or darker?

stephbecominglittler Fri 16-Nov-12 14:19:13

Darker. X x m in doctors now

ladymia Fri 16-Nov-12 14:22:26

well if you are at the docs, i think he will know better than us smile good luck!

Havingkittens Fri 16-Nov-12 18:24:48

Could be a bit of implantation bleeding. Was it a proper bleed or more like spotting? The only way to tell what's going on is to either wait it out and test again in a couple of days or have a couple of HCG tests. They don't do these on the NHS so you'd have to have them privately.

The fact that the tests are getting darker sounds like a good sign. Usually if it's a chemical pregnancy the lines get lighter. It's usually in the case of later miscarriages that the hormones stick around longer.

I had bleeding on and off till 8 weeks. All was fine.

stephbecominglittler Sat 17-Nov-12 00:42:32

Went docs ....was neg so I miscarried sad

BitBewildered Sat 17-Nov-12 00:45:55

So sorry Steph. sad

youngermother1 Sat 17-Nov-12 01:48:45

Sorry

SenoritaViva Sun 18-Nov-12 09:51:01

Poor you, hope you're managing with your loss.

Havingkittens Mon 19-Nov-12 11:06:14

Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear that. x

I'm so sorry. Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now