Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Due in July 2013

(13 Posts)
Cheffie100 Wed 14-Nov-12 19:41:26

I'm now excited reading this..... Just been sick for a whole week so struggled with excitement whilst staring down a toilet! Due 4th July with no. 1- not telling anyone until post scan but get to see my mum this weekend so telling her

Here's wishing all of us happy and healthy pregnancies

NewToAllThis11 Wed 14-Nov-12 18:23:25

I'm due in July with my first- not sure of the date yet though. I agree with chipsticks in that it feels ages away. Finding it quite hard keeping it a secret at work, especially because I'm so tired and really busy. Very excited though!

MisselthwaiteManor Wed 14-Nov-12 18:16:10

I'm due 8th July with my first, it feels ages away!

Kafri Wed 14-Nov-12 13:37:06

OMG it's mad to see people posting about July 13 due dates. I don't mean in a neg way - just that I can't quite believe I'm nearly at the end of mine (due at Xmas) and can remember the early days thinking Xmas was a lifetime away.

I've tried to really cherish my time as I'm not counting any chickens that we'll get a second (this is our little IVF miracle) so I hope you all have a fantastic pg and enjoy your summer bundles of fun!!
x

TheOnlyPersonInTheRoom Wed 14-Nov-12 13:22:18

Hi all, also marking place - I am due July 5th with my second (my little girl is 13 months).

I have no idea how I will cope with a newborn and a toddler, I can barely cope with just the one!

Isitme1 Wed 14-Nov-12 12:32:27

Just want to mark my spot! .
Same as op
Pg with 2nd but due on thr 23rd x

Clarabell78 Wed 14-Nov-12 11:06:24

Hi Ladies! I'm due on July 15th :-) It's my second pregnancy as we lost our little boy in April when I was 21 weeks. Safe to say that I am terrified as well as so excited! I'm going to be scanned at 9, 12, 16 and 20 weeks so hoping that helps ease my mind a little!

Camb79 Wed 14-Nov-12 11:02:11

Great to find the other thread, off over there now...

Camb79 Wed 14-Nov-12 10:51:25

Hi girls and rosie, it's exciting isn't it? My first is 17 months, so it'll be a two year gap, or thereabouts. We are thinking of getting a scan done pre 12 weeks, we did it last time too. They aren't as crazy expensive in London as I thought, but still, definitely an investment coming up to Christmas.

sundaesundae Wed 14-Nov-12 10:48:38

Girls, there is an antenatal club section and you will find a July club over there, I am sure you will find lots of people to share with and talk to over there grin)

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs

Enjoy it!

GirlsGotInk85 Wed 14-Nov-12 10:31:17

Hi I just found out a few days ago, due 16th July. It's my fourth so although I'm happy I'm not busting with excitement yet. I'm sure I will after my dating scan though

Rosiesharples Wed 14-Nov-12 10:18:35

Hi I found out last week I'm also due with my second on 12 th July!! Very excited my DD is 5 so I'm well out of baby mode, which will probably end up being a bit of a shock to system! Thought id be much calmer about this pregnancy as I've done it before, but not the case! I can't seem to remember much from the first time around! grin x

Camb79 Wed 14-Nov-12 10:04:33

Hi,

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant with my second, and am thoroughly ecstatic. I am due on July 25th. Anyone else out there expecting around the same time? I'm in southwest London.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now