Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What were you doing at 32 weeks?

(29 Posts)
MyFriendGoo Wed 14-Nov-12 05:01:05

I'm 13+3 and had a rocky first tri in which I've been good for nothing! My band occassionally play wedding gigs and we've got one in for next year when I'll be 32 weeks. It'll be a long day, physical with lots of driving. Not sure whether to cancel now to be on the safe side, as I've no idea if I'll be up to it and would hate to let anyone down or nor be on top form. What were you doing at 32 weeks? How were you feeling?

fishcalledwonder Wed 14-Nov-12 20:20:48

Felt brilliant! Lots of energy and walking miles each day. Had horrendous morning sickness for months so, with hindsight, it may just have been that I felt much better in comparison!

StrawberriesTasteLikeLipsDo Wed 14-Nov-12 20:23:14

Im 32+5 with DC2, im knackered and find standing for long gives me a backache.

I do have gestational Diabetes, anaemia and SPD though.

Bigbouncingbaby Wed 14-Nov-12 20:29:57

Running! Ran till 36 weeks felt great unil 9pm each night! Then died smile

MyFriendGoo Wed 14-Nov-12 20:58:50

So many helpful responses, thanks everyone! I'll already be working full-time in a demanding job during the week, so the gig will mean a six day slog with only half a day to rest on the Sunday when I get home. I think, as AlienReflux says, it may be best to cancel as I WILL worry otherwise, and at the end of the day it's somebody's wedding and I'd hate to drop them in it at the last minute if there's even the smallest chance I won't be up to it. Going to discuss with the band and see how much flexibility we have.

So fascinating how different everyone's pregnancies are!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now