Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Tiny bit of blood in underwear, sorry if TMI!!! 37+5

(11 Posts)
BexGershon Wed 14-Nov-12 20:22:14

Saw my midwife today and it was a show but baby isn't even engaged yet so it could be some time sad wish I knew when!!!!
Thanks for all your help.

Haylebop12 Tue 13-Nov-12 22:20:44

Could be imminent, could be weeks!

(My waters had also been dripping for a couple weeks but thought I was leaking blush)

BexGershon Tue 13-Nov-12 21:16:56

Well how long should it be for pain!? I'm feeling normal, just having a bath. Baby is moving around as well, I thought there's not any room so won't feel movement went s/he is ready.
So confused sad I know I should just go with the flow but in not that sort of person.

Haylebop12 Tue 13-Nov-12 20:25:43

Play tennis on the wii. I reckon that's what started me wink

Haylebop12 Tue 13-Nov-12 20:17:18

Yes bex and was also emptying my bowels when I spotted it. I ready that was a sign of impending labour.

My show wasn't because of sex because we didn't for pretty much whole pregnancy!

BexGershon Tue 13-Nov-12 19:51:10

Omg really!?
My midwife just asked if we had sex last night, to which we did and she said very calmly it's probably just that.
I don't feel any sort of pain although all week I can't stop going to the loo( the yukey kind!)
I don't no if I should just carry on as normal or be getting excited!!! Aaaa!!!

Haylebop12 Tue 13-Nov-12 19:42:36

I had a show at 37+4 and went into labour pretty much instantly. Dd born 14 hours later. Good luck op!

RightUpMyRue Tue 13-Nov-12 19:29:21

Sounds promising....smile

BexGershon Tue 13-Nov-12 19:26:55

My boobs now hurt as well...oh my God!! I'm suddenly very nervous, would love to know if it's something or if I'm just getting excited over nothing!?

jinglesticks Tue 13-Nov-12 19:05:18

Yes it sounds like plug, or "show". Could still be weeks or so to go or it could be a sign its immanent...

BexGershon Tue 13-Nov-12 18:56:25

Hey ladies.
I have just noticed a bit of blood in underwear, I'm nearly 38 weeks.
Could this be my plug?? If so does that mean labour is near by?! If not what else could this be!?
I haven't had any other niggles!? Xxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now