Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Overdue?! Lets rant and see who pops first

(232 Posts)
Biggem Mon 22-Oct-12 13:29:37

2 day over now and irregular period cramps and back ache are leading to NOWT!

And if one more persons tries to give me some 'helpful' advice I shall tell them
"Yes, I have been having sex whilst eating curried pineapple"
Fuck off!!!!

terilou87 Tue 13-Nov-12 10:17:10

congratulations runningkatie grin
only just got my show this morning at 40+6 go for a sweep tomorrow really hope it works...

SlightlySuperiorPeasant Tue 13-Nov-12 10:21:00

Congratulations RunningKatie! Life for us with a toddler and a new born is... interesting hmm

terilou87 Wed 14-Nov-12 09:15:39

well still here, sweep booked in for today bout 45 mins time, please please please work!!!!! 41 week today sad

I'm still here too terilou. I've just had my third violation sweep, 41 weeks tomorrow. Really hoping this one works!

terilou87 Wed 14-Nov-12 16:22:09

i dont think i could of coped with 3, iv got a feeling it hasnt worked but who knows. booked in for induction on 19th so definitly not going to be too much longer (sighs) been a very long one. smile

afromum Wed 14-Nov-12 16:53:07

Hi ladies - check out this article might be a little comforting
http://voices.yahoo.com/the-lie-edd-why-due-date-isnt-you-1958162.html

Hope you all get to meet your little ones soon! smile

terilou87 Sun 18-Nov-12 19:13:36

well baby leon arrived at 3.25 this morning so i didnt have to be induced (yey) he weighed 8lb2 smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now