Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due in June after miscarriage?

(178 Posts)
curiousgeorgie Sun 21-Oct-12 09:53:14

After several miscarriages I just got several BFP's plus dizziness and sickness smile ... But I am terrified!! Not sure I have the confidence yet in this pregnancy to join an antenatal thread.

Anyone else? Want to wait it out together?

Ruthie101 Wed 23-Jan-13 07:03:31

Curiousgeorgie has asked me to link her in as she has lost the thread. Does anyone know how to do that?
Thanks for the message LittleMiss. I'll let you know how I get on. X

Not got a clue sorry. I use my phone or iPad so wouldn't no where to start!!

Know not no.

grainmum Wed 23-Jan-13 11:18:06

You could just copy and paste the URL from the box at the top of the browser then PM her? (I think). THen she could put it on a watch list.

Ruthie101 Wed 23-Jan-13 17:43:00

Thanks grainmum. I have done that, I wasn't sure if there was something more technical that I was missing. How are you doing?
I had appointment with mw today and after a scary 10 minutes they found a heartbeat!! Turns out my placenta is anterior.

Glad you got to hear it though! Seem to be quite a few of us on MN with an anterior placenta at minute.
Got scan tomorrow so they will check its up high enough.

grainmum Wed 23-Jan-13 20:32:23

Gosh ruthie that must have been a very anxious 10 minutes. I'm good, 20 week scan last week, all good and gradually expanding! Also noticed some breast leakage this morning - eek!

Ruthie101 Mon 11-Feb-13 21:22:58

Grainmum, glad to hear your scan went well!! Are you feeling little one move yet?

LittleMiss, how did you get on at your scan?

curiousgeorgie Mon 11-Feb-13 22:37:20

Hi everyone! I lost this thread for ages, very happy to find it again!

I found out I'm having a second GIRL grin and totally over the moon about it...

Has anyone else found out the sex yet?

Ruthie101 Thu 14-Feb-13 05:57:49

That's great news Curiousgeorgie!! You must be thrilled! I can't believe how far we have all come. I have my 20 week scan today, never thought I'd reach this milestone! Hope you are all well x x

Good luck today!
We found out we're having a boy!!!
Hope everyone is keeping ok

Ruthie101 Sun 17-Feb-13 09:12:55

All was well at the scan. We didn't find out the sex. Baby was wriggling, sucking it's thumb and playing with its toes! It all still seems a little unreal. Anyone else feel like that?

Hope you are all keeping well. X

Ruthie101 Sun 17-Feb-13 09:13:39

Wonderful news Little Miss!!

Great news Ruthie!
Yes it's very weird that we have passed another hurdle, one that I never imagined a year ago we would get passed.
I'm still insure about buying things but DH is very excited after seeing 20 weeks scan and now bump growing so we have ordered cot and pram.
I never knew i would find pregnancy so tiring!

Ruthie101 Mon 18-Feb-13 13:42:27

I know what you mean!! I was told I would feel fab after 12 weeks... Er no! But as long as little one is ok I'll cope with whatever comes my way! Work gets difficult though.

Anyone started antenatal classes yet?

How's everyone doing?
We have finished our nct classes now so starting to feel more real and scary!!
Just starting to think about washing babies clothes etc

Ruthie101 Tue 30-Apr-13 20:36:49

That is sooo exciting Little Miss!! I can't believe that we are all nearly at the end! I hope you are all well ladies. X

grainmum Thu 02-May-13 17:31:43

Hi all good here - finish work on Sunday! Feeling really well so I kind of feel a bit of a fraud and like I should carry on for longer, but also need to do a bit more preparation so not too much of a fraud... DH seems ok with it - he jokingly refers to me as a "transport system" and says that that is a big enough job! It is getting harder to bend over and I am getting more uncomfortable. Need to make plans though to make sure I get everything done in good time.

Ruthie101 Tue 28-May-13 09:57:13

Hi ladies.

I hope you and your little ones are all ok. I can't believe we are in the final stages. I half expect someone has already had their baby!! Grainmum, I have gone down to two days a week for last couple of weeks of work so don't feel a fraud. I would love to hear how you all are. Xx

grainmum Tue 28-May-13 12:22:28

Hi,

Doing well here, feeling well and active, plenty of baby movements. This week's job is to get up to date with all my paperwork/e-mails etc. 39 weeks today! I won't be surprised if I've got a bit longer than that to go though, I don't think baby has engaged yet, midwife said head was "at the brim" again yesterday. Trying to remain relaxed/chilled and take it as it comes!

Hope everyone else is doing well. x

Hi everyone! Not engaged yet but now 37 weeks so can't believe baby is fully developed! Never imagined getting to this point this time last year.
Loving mat leave grin
Hope everyone is keeping well and the not so good points (heartburn, swollen feet etc) aren't too bad.

How is everyone?
I'm currently snuggling my little boy!!! Very overwhelming and he is absolutely perfect. Hope you are all well just wanted to wish you all the best

MrFranklyShankly Fri 21-Jun-13 09:55:08

Awe congrats Littlemiss.....when did you have your lovely ds? Well I'm nearly 39 weeks now and waiting impatiently for baba to arrive hoping it will happen very soon.....enjoy all those newborn snuggles they're the best....hope it all went well for you and was a nice birth.
Frankly x

curiousgeorgie Sat 22-Jun-13 19:57:23

Littlemiss come over to the June thread and update us on your little boy grin

Congratulations!! X

Ruthie101 Mon 24-Jun-13 08:05:51

Congratulations LittleMiss!! That is truly amazing news. When was he born? I hope that you are both well. Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now