Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Missed miscarriage

(259 Posts)
C4ALR Tue 16-Oct-12 22:12:01

I have found out today I have had a missed miscarriage. I still have the foetus in my womb. I have opted to pass it naturally instead of surgery but a now bit scared as unsure what to expect?
Am I going to go to the toilet and pass a large clot?
Please help sad

janey1234 Fri 28-Dec-12 20:16:44

It was good thanks, she was lovely smile

I'm so happy you've had a fabulous day and are enjoying yourselves now - your hotel sounds amazing. Enjoy!xx

C4ALR Sat 29-Dec-12 14:14:04

Were home now, back to reality. Ha.. Goin.for a meal in a minute wiv my family.

Glad ur midwife is nice wen is your next.appointment x

janey1234 Sat 29-Dec-12 14:59:11

Ah, back home a married woman gringrin

Give your mum big hugs and she will be happy.

Next appt at 16 weeks on 22nd January - not long really!

C4ALR Tue 01-Jan-13 00:15:45

Happy new new year hope its a good.one x

janey1234 Tue 01-Jan-13 01:18:56

And you. I'm hoping 2013 is a brilliant year for us both smile xx

C4ALR Tue 01-Jan-13 22:08:45

Iv finished my course of tablets which is meant to bring on a period today, so fingers crossed they wrk then I can take my clomid.

How is your friend getting on?

Havin bit of a bad day today, 3 ppl close to home hav had babies in last 2wks, one bein the mother of my "husband" (thats weird ha) kids so the youngest is obviously excited. She is good bless her she trys not to tlk about it infront of me but iv told her she can cos obviously.shes pleased I just gotta pretend im really happy x

janey1234 Wed 02-Jan-13 09:57:09

She's going on holiday in a fortnight to the maldives (jealous!) so can't start clomid until after that. I can't wait for her to start though - I want her to get pregnant as much as I wanted to get pregnant myself, so really hope it happens quickly for her when she is able to start...

It's tough when people all around you are having babies and you've been through something so awful. There's a guy who works for me whose daughter was pregnant and due on the day I would have been due had it not been for my mmc, and I found it hard hearing about her pregnancy as all I kept thinking was that it should have been me. But now I don't feel like that at all, I really don't. As I said, it does get better. And if the clomid works and you do get pregnant again, it honestly does make it easier.

Back to work today? It sucks doesn't it! x

C4ALR Wed 02-Jan-13 21:51:02

Yep back to work for me too, were really quiet this week though which is nice to ease us back in, still haven't got a start date for deputy manager yet though, which is annoying but typical hampshire county council...taking ages to sort anything out.

The maldives lucky mare im jealous too, haha. Hopefully it will work for her as quick as it did for me it would be nice for you both to be pregnant at the same time smile

Im hoping it wont take long for me to have a period becuase the leaflet says it can take upto 10 days after your last tablets i want one now i am so eager to see if the clomid works again!

I keep thinking this week would be the week of my scan which would of told me the sex of the baby, and that was something i was soo looking forward to so i could go buy pink/blue clothes and bits. Im trying to stay positive and i think i'll be ok in a few days just need to knock it out my mind again.

Hope your keeping well, are you showing yet?

x

janey1234 Fri 11-Jan-13 11:36:56

Hey!

I thought I'd lost you! You disappeared from my 'threads I'm on' and I haven't been able to find you, only to figure out this morning to show older threads. Hoorah, felt awful that you might have thought I'd abandoned you!

How are you? How are you feeling? Have you had a period? Are you able to start taking clomid again?

Not sure if I'm showing or not, just feel fat. But worth it I guess!

xx

C4ALR Fri 11-Jan-13 19:53:47

Thats wat iv been gettin wen I logged on. Mayb cos we havent spoke on here for a little while.

Iv had a period and taken my course of clomid, my fertilty calculator says I should ovulate between.14th.and 19th jan. So just got to wait and see..feel really nervous x

janey1234 Mon 14-Jan-13 13:27:05

So it's time for you to DTD! Of course you're nervous - and if/when you get pregnant I'm sorry to say the nerves don't go! How long did it take you to get pregnant last time? I'm really hoping this works for you quickly enough x

C4ALR Mon 14-Jan-13 19:49:47

I should be ovulating this week if it has worked. I fell pregnant straight away last time on my first month of takin clomid so fingers crossed x I dont wanna get my hopes up this month though x
How are you x

janey1234 Mon 14-Jan-13 20:24:16

Yeah I'm good thanks smile

You're so sensible trying hard not to get your hopes up, but it is so hard not to. But just remember that if it doesn't work this time it will do at some point. If it worked once it can work again. X

C4ALR Mon 14-Jan-13 22:59:29

Im just wishing the next few.weeks away so I can do a test to c if it has wrked. Im so impaitent at the best of times so I cant wait I want it.now. Ha x
Glad your ok x

janey1234 Tue 15-Jan-13 14:22:57

Ah yes, and welcome to the world of the dreaded two week wait. It's AWFUL isn't it. Do you know for sure when you will have ovulated? If you really can't wait 14 days after to do a test you could do a First Response early response test - they're expensive mind! The month I got pregnant I did one at about 10 days (negative) and one at 12 (positive). They're really not cheap but can tell you a day or two early if you can't bear the suspense! xx

C4ALR Tue 15-Jan-13 19:08:15

I done an ovulation test yday and it was positive. But dnt no how accutate they are. I got bit excited wen it said positive.tho cos least I no the tabs r doin wat they meant to x
I used.a clear blue last time bit early and.it showed p so prob wony wait the whole two weeks x

janey1234 Wed 16-Jan-13 15:21:01

I don't know how accurate they are if you have PCOS or are on clomid, but they're pretty damn accurate generally. I used them and got pregnant. I think you ovulate within 12-36 hours of getting the positive, and that's it's best to have done the deed before getting the positive (so there's some stuff, urm, in situ) and then again for a couple of days after you do (better safe than sorry!).

GOOD LUCK - got everything crossed for you smile xxx

C4ALR Wed 16-Jan-13 19:35:31

I had done a predictor calculator thingy on line to see when I should ovulate whilst takin the clomid and it said between the 14th and 19th so you should as you say do the deed every 1/2 days from the 12th, so you have to do what you have to do ay? Ha, bit fed up with it now though, haha.

Thanks for having your fingers crossed I got everything possible crossed at the moment x

Hope your well and ok x

janey1234 Fri 18-Jan-13 12:28:25

So you exhausted from all the DTD?! ;)
Guess you can't test until next weekend or the weekend after?
GOT EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU

Much snow there?! I'm at work and worried about getting home later!

xx

pixi2 Fri 18-Jan-13 12:33:40

So sorry for you. I miscarried one of the twins in their 6th week. Nineteen months later I can look at dd and not think about her twin with every look. Let it hurt though. Don't try and get over it straight away.

C4ALR Fri 18-Jan-13 17:09:02

I had paid day off today, we had to close as its a.nursery and snow was bad. It is quite alot not snowing at the moment tho.

I think I can test wk monday but I cant wait. Not sure y but my nipples r bloody sore at minute, I would say tmi but the things weve discused thats nothin ha.

Make sure u r careful in the snow dnt go falling over or anything x

C4ALR Fri 18-Jan-13 17:11:58

Hi pixi2, im feelin alot better now, its been 3 months and I am noe back on my fertility treatment and tryin again. It was the most horrible thing I have ever been through but was lucky to have lots of support on here and friends and family

I am very sorry for your loss xx

janey1234 Sun 20-Jan-13 13:20:05

Oh a week on Monday is ages... Rubbish. You need a new hobby to take your mind off it in the meantime!xx

C4ALR Sun 20-Jan-13 14:14:04

Haha, yer the old one is boring now, ha. Iv bought a test today so I got one ready, im goin ti b so tempted to do it early tho x

C4ALR Tue 22-Jan-13 15:07:34

This week is goin sooo slow, iv got a water infection now and on antibiotics. Its gettin on my nerves keep havin stuff rong.

How are you? Has your friend started clomid yet x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now