Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant after a miscarriage, as the bumps get bigger we get braver, 1st,2nd or 3rd trimester, reasurance and hand holding aplenty!

(987 Posts)

Before the first thread fills and locks a 2nd thread for us getting braver!

wifey6 Thu 06-Dec-12 08:16:22

Good luck today bonzo...how exciting! Thinking of you & can't wait to hear your wonderful news smile

Cadmum Thu 06-Dec-12 08:41:38

Thinking of you today bonzo. I hope everything goes smoothly!

Thinking of you bonzo xx

MrsReiver Thu 06-Dec-12 12:31:52

Bonzo I hope you are having wonderful snuggly newborn cuddles right now!

bonzo77 Thu 06-Dec-12 13:05:38

On post natal ward. Baby boy 5lb 3oz. In nICU as has some fluid in lungs and is grunting, but he came out shouting like a good 'un. Bit knackered now, will update later.

wifey6 Thu 06-Dec-12 13:12:01

Aww bonzo...congratulations on your baby boy smile envy thanks

gemdrop84 Thu 06-Dec-12 13:14:49

grin wow bonzo big congratulations to you and your family. xx

Huge Congratulations bonzo hope you and your new ds are doing well, my ds had fluid and was grunting, if he was shouting a lot that will help it clear quicker, he'll be out of nicu and with you before you know it smile xx thanks

WLmum Thu 06-Dec-12 13:22:37

Massive congrats bonzo, I do hope bubs clears his lungs quickly and that you both get good care. Look forward to seeing a pic if you can manage it some time on the coming weeks. Enjoy drinking in your new little boy. Xx

Cadmum Thu 06-Dec-12 13:42:10

Massive congratulations bonzo! Our ds1 was 5 lbs 5 oz and is now a tall, strong 15 year old. Enjoy your snuggles.

WLmum Thu 06-Dec-12 14:25:50

Hey cad how are you? X

001001 Thu 06-Dec-12 14:54:13

Yay Bonzo! Congratulations! Hope you are both home soon thanks

Countmyblessings Thu 06-Dec-12 16:16:38

Congrats Bonzo - I hope you and your little boy are reunited real soon and you get loads of baby cuddles and private bonding sessions!
Such great news!!!

Countmyblessings Thu 06-Dec-12 16:19:54

Milli - how are you doing? Hope all is well with you!
Cad - hope all is well with you and your doing well x

WLmum Thu 06-Dec-12 18:23:34

How are doing state? I've got 12 days left til my c sec and I'm really getting to the end of my tolerance! Feeling quite fed up today, got perma back and belly ache, everything is just so much effort right now! After booking my c sec for as late as possible, I'm actually now hoping to go into labour asap to bring it forward. Feel like a right ungrateful winger but actually think I may be in tears soon!

AlphaBeta82 Thu 06-Dec-12 18:54:30

Massive congratulations bonzo! What wonderful news! Xx

AlphaBeta82 Thu 06-Dec-12 18:54:32

Massive congratulations bonzo! What wonderful news! Xx

WLmum Thu 06-Dec-12 21:44:50

DH being total arse too - having just told him tonight that I'm now really struggling, he decides that he'll put himself forward for voluntary overtime next week. It's not bad enough that he can't see how much effort everything is, but apparently he can't hear it when I tell him either. Sorry for rant but totally pissed off and upset now.

Oh wl sorry your having a bad day, its so easy for everything to just get too much at this stage. I get so frustrated and overwhelmed so quickly over the smallest things, and bloody hell am I tired and uncomfortable. I feel useless too, thankfully the dcs are now automatically picking up things I drop as I can't bend bless them.

My dp is managing to make me annoyed with him, found personalised santa letters for the dc from a local charity for £2 each said I was ordering them and he got all huffy, why I've no idea, but I wanted to scream at him.

Almost, 12 days to go for me since todays almost done.

WLmum Fri 07-Dec-12 09:21:28

Thanks state, really it's just all because I'm so tired and like you frustrated at not being able to do stuff - I am a really horrible patient! Another dreadful night I'm afraid, not helped by being up with dd1 coughing for 2 hours, poor little soul. She still wanted to go to school bless her. Got a mw apt this morning, after which I intend to try to persuade dd2 to cuddle up and watch 101 dalmations with me!

WLmum Fri 07-Dec-12 09:23:17

Oh and I did Santa letters last year, dds werent that impressed but they were quite sweet (and what can you expect for £2!) but they arrived on different days so make sure you intercept the post or you you might have one sad dc.

As ours are a local charity I'm going to collect them and stick them in the post box (we have one on the outside of the house) a few days after they send theirs off. Ds still has last years in his room so hopefully they'll like them. That's why I've ordered them as we did the royal mail ones and one never arrived.

Hope your dd is better soon we all had horrible coughs last week and none of us got much sleep it seemed. Dd always suffers the most so I've left her bed all proped up high for now.

I'm in a foul mood today, I'm sick of struggling with basic tasks and feeling exhausted, dp took the dcs to school for me today so I could have 15minutes to myself to attempt to snap out of it, I've not though so I'm going to grab 40 winks before dd finishes at 12, then I'm handing her the remote, she can watch as much disney and nick jr as she likes this afternoon!

Morning, you'd all disappeared from my Threads I'm On page. Had an interview this morning... my mind went completely blank and I really don't think I did myself justice. So waiting for a "thanks but no thanks" phone call very soon...

How are you all doing? I am still full of the cold, which is just delightful. The coughing fits are particularly unwelcome. I've had this for almost 6 weeks now. It's more than outstayed its welcome! Not that it was welcome in the first place.

I'm going to put the Christmas tree up tomorrow, and hopefully get my Christmas cards written and sent. Normally drink a bucket glass of mulled wine when doing this, so it will be a sober affair and probably not as much fun!

WLmum Fri 07-Dec-12 11:52:36

Snap state I'm planning on a Disney classic marathon, just introducing dd2 to 101 dalmations! Feel a bit better after visit to mw, not that she said or did anything other than a bit of sympathy - baby not engaged, and I'm measuring 42!! She guessed that baby will be low 8lbs even with giant belly.

backward bless you having interviews - they are not much fun at best of times let alone pg with a horrid cold. Hope you get a nice surprise in response though.

I didn't get it as suspected. Very frustrated with myself, as I should have had it given my feedback - just the interview questions that let me down as I thought. Grrrrrr!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now