Potty trained, but still wetting underwear

(2 Posts)
Raheesmyboy Sun 23-Oct-16 00:42:37

Hi, my Son turned 3 in September. He has been fully potty trained for just over 5 months, he took to potty training very well

I just decided no more pull ups and put him in straight in underwear and in 3 days he was completely trained with wees & poos and also wasnt weeing in his sleep so he stopped wesring pull ups on a night too

The only issue is at first he would tell me he needs the toilet, but now he only tells me he needs the toilet when he needs a poo

He lets a little bit of wee out so his underwear is wet but not soaking and now very rarely tells me he needs the toilet for a wee

Im changing him into fresh underwear many times in a day

He even does it when hes doing nothing at all

I try and explain to him to not wet his underwear but it doesnt seem to be getting anywhere

Please could u advise me on what i should do?

lucyTHORNTON8 Wed 26-Oct-16 16:34:38

Hi. I also have this problem and am desperate! My 2 and a half year old just doesn't seem grasp not to wee in his pants before he does a proper wee on potty. He's got worse as well as a month ago he was better at telling me before wee came out, now it's 5 changes of pants a day sometimes. He just doesn't acknowledge me trying to tell him that's not right either. At my wit's end!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now