how to go from potty to toilet?

(4 Posts)
ricecrispies16 Mon 04-Jul-16 12:10:12

My little girl who's 2 1/2 has been out of her nappies in the day for a few days now, using the potty. I've been taking the potty out with us for her to use when needed but really would like to get to a point where she can use an actual toilet. How do I go about this? I've thought about buying a training seat for the toilet but then I'd just have to carry that everywhere aswell....

tayradet Mon 04-Jul-16 12:23:38

There is a training seat- I'm talking about something like in the pic. You can use it at home. When you go somewhere you can put your child on the toilet and simply hold her or take the seat with you- it can fold so it's no that different from carrying a potty with you.

doesntmatterwhoyouare Mon 04-Jul-16 12:50:19

We just put ours onto the toilet and he can generally hold himself fine (almost three).
You can get a little seat you put on the loo which we have at home to build his confidence but don't take it put with us.

twirlywoo69 Wed 13-Jul-16 20:02:37

We are using a potette which is a potty and toilet seat (all portable) it's the best invention ever! Can highly recommend!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now