bed wetting cure!

(5 Posts)
fc6362 Thu 13-Aug-15 08:02:22

Hi, I wasn't sure where to put this so hopefully people who need to see it still will. Anyway, I have a 5 and 9 year old that wet the bed EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. The enuresis nurse has been seeing the 9 year old for months now and has made no difference. So, I did a bit of research myself and discovered honey. According to almighty Google, 2tsp before bed should cure it. So I gave them it on toast last night for the first night and for the first time the 9 year old has woke up DRY!
The 5 year old was a little wet (they wear dry nites) but I think that is because she tends to do it as she's waking up and still half asleep - not sure how to tackle this one. She does it if she naps for too long on the sofa - wakes up and pees angry

bert74 Thu 20-Aug-15 19:59:54

Thank you fc6362, my son is almost 9 and has more wet nights than dry. I will be trying honey tomorrow night. fingers crossed it works.

PrudenceDear Mon 31-Aug-15 15:38:07

Ok, honey bought, I'm trying it tonight on my nearly 8 year old. He's never had a dry night.
How are you all getting on?

Lyns079 Sun 08-Nov-15 20:37:36

Ooh sounds promising, tempted to try it. Any luck with it still or just a one off?

bert74 Wed 18-Nov-15 21:01:16

Unfortunately it didn't work for us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now