What kind of potty?

(3 Posts)
Deduct37 Fri 29-May-15 19:48:23

My daughters only 16 months but i'd like to buy a potty to keep in the house so that she gets used to the idea of it. I'm just unsure which type to go for - a standard potty, a 3 in 1 or a musical potty. Does anyone have any recommendations please?

alwaysalaughtobehad Fri 29-May-15 21:08:56

Its personal taste but I'd recommend a simple white one. You may need more than one and if they're different/ expensive that could become an issue. The Pourty one is great. But then again my son likes the 50p Thomas one I picked up and the Thomas seat we were lent. I'd avoid anything too complex !

CoperCabana Fri 29-May-15 21:14:32

Agree with pp. a cheap no frills one. You do not want a scenario where she will only use a musical one. I bought cheap potties and spent a bit more on a family toilet seat and my kids use of the potty was shortlived which meant we never had to lug a potty around when we were out and about.

I would also buy a nice step stool as that will be around for awhile, and you do not want a terrible peppa pig one in your loo for a few years like i have

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now