Need help

(5 Posts)
Raskova Sat 12-Apr-14 14:22:37

DD is 2.5 and used to happily sit on the potty etc. for her last CM she did wees and one poo on the potty. CM quit and I let her have a time to get settled with the change. It's now two months later and she's well and truly settled. The new CM only has younger kids or much older and dd seems to learn best from other kids doing these things.

She was telling me how she needed a wee today but said she wanted to go on 'the big toilet' upstairs so we went and she sat there for ages with me being all cheerful and positive and said she didn't need a wee anymore so we went down stairs. Within two seconds she moved her book on the floor and pissed all over it. Then moaned it was wet hmm

Anybody got any tips? I think I need to start again. Her old CM mentioned a potty song. I have no idea what this is??? We are not really on speaking terms for me to ask...

Raskova Sat 12-Apr-14 14:23:40

P.s I was pretty relaxed about it all before as she was still young and I didn't want to force this but I'm now being told she's behind etc hmm

PirateJones Sat 12-Apr-14 14:44:13

Didn't you and your childminder discusses things, surely when she started training she told you everything so you could be consistent at home?

Raskova Sat 12-Apr-14 15:42:48

Yes she did to a point but I only even found out about the potty song when it was written in her records which she wrote just before she left and handed to me after.

Raskova Sun 13-Apr-14 09:10:06

Bumping this. Please help. I feel I'm doing it all wrong hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now