what do your dc's wear at night? leaky pullups

(7 Posts)
omama Fri 18-Oct-13 21:21:58

Do you use proper nappies or pullups & if so which ones?

DS (3.2) is daytime dry (6 months) & I cannot seem to find any pullups he can wear at night, that dont leak all over the place.

Actual pull Ups are crap though the night time ones are slightly better , with my Ds I used the Huggies/Pampers easy up pants as they hold more & they never leaked with my Ds

Alanna88 Tue 22-Oct-13 08:10:40

My ds 3 age 5 wares a proper nappy. We use asda little angles size 6+. They fit perfectly and never seem to leak despite how full it gets. The only down side is that there is no hiding that he wares a nappy. I still have to put it on him and its very bulky. But its a lot cheaper and works better than any pull ups so its a small price to pay. My 8 and 11 year old still wet and they use huggies drynites, they also work fairly well as they have a larger capacity than a normal pull up (more than a normal nappy). As your Ds is still young I would use larger baby nappies. Pull ups, unless potty training or trying to hide the fact he is still in nappies, are a bit pointless.
Best wishes
x

vwcampervanfan Sat 09-Nov-13 22:31:30

I use lidl pull ups - they go up to size 6. They were out of stock for a few weeks recently and I had to use Huggies nighttime pullups etc - they were utterly rubbish by comparison, I was so surprised. In the end the next best thing was the Asda brand mentioned by Alanna - although they are £3.50 for 18 as opposed to £3 for 18 in Lidl. HTH.

Moxiegirl Sat 09-Nov-13 22:40:35

Tesco's own pull ups for dd. pretty good.

AnyFuckerWillDo Sat 09-Nov-13 22:48:02

Boots own brand for my 2.8yr old, went into pull ups a month or so ago in the hope she'd feel like she wasn't in a nappy therefore to use the toilet. Pull ups much lighter in mornings than her nappies were,

Husbandplus3 Fri 15-Nov-13 11:07:51

We used Huggies with our kids. And we didn't take them out of pullup's. they did. We tried to keep them in pull-ups for as long as possible to take the pressure off them if they did have an accident during the night. Eventually the snuck out of bed and removed the pull-ups themselves. Sure saved a lot of arguments and embarrassment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now