Recommended buys?

(6 Posts)
notso Sat 22-Jun-13 23:06:11

I think it's pretty common Aardvark

DS is almost obsessed with it in every other way. Flushing, cleaning it with the brush, trying to put things in the cistern and stuffing as much toilet roll as he can in it but actually 'going' on it, no way!

omama Sat 22-Jun-13 21:42:07

We've got this fisher price froggy potty for our ds. Its huge so not particularly portable but seems comfy (no red marks), has a good high splashguard (a must for boys) & the middle bit lifts out for easy emptying. He picked it & seems to really like it.

As for toilet seat we got this prince lionheart one. Similar to baby bjorn in that its adjustable so fits really securely, but also has a squishy padded seat in a choice of bright colours. He really likes this too & will happily use it before bath/bed.

leonardofquirm Sat 22-Jun-13 13:19:05

I like the Babybjorn toilet seat as it tightens to fit and doesn't slip about.

ArgumentativeAardvark Sat 22-Jun-13 10:08:01

Is it normal then for them not to like the toilet? My DD seems really scared for some reason.

notso Sat 22-Jun-13 09:47:42

I think the babybjorn potty is supposed to be good. The potty chair type ones seem to be more comfortable than the smaller versions.

DM has just bought a Morrisons toilet seat for DS it seems ok but he still doesn't like it!

ArgumentativeAardvark Sat 22-Jun-13 09:33:33

Can anyone recommend a good potty? About to start training DD and her current potty leaves a big red mark round her bottom which can't be comfy.

Also can anyone recommend a trainer toilet seat? We've not been in our new home long and the toilet must be a second or something as its quite slanted! Will a trainer seat help?

Tia.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now