Major Regression and need some advice please...

(2 Posts)
AmandaNov10 Thu 02-May-13 14:01:25

Hi Haze,

No advice I'm afraid other than to say I feel your pain! Totally the same situation, DD (2 1/2) totally cracked the potty, told me she needed it, dry at nap time, could hold it in out and about till we found a toilet, etc etc. now we've got a 4 wk old baby and were having more bad days than good, we are even having number 2, accidents every day! I'm just hoping she will get used to the change and it will get better?

Good luck!

A xx

Haze41 Mon 29-Apr-13 19:32:40

Will try to make this as short as I can. Daughter started to potty train at age 2 1/2 (she told me she was ready). Went really well and in a few months she was at the stage of telling us she needed a wee. Had a few wee set backs but all in all I was pleased. Before Christmas she had been dry for about a month then she started her pre school (same private nursery just a different room) settling in sessions then went into preschool properly and she started to regress . Now we have more bad days than good days. Often she is better at preschool than at home (in saying that 4 pant wees in preschool today). She often wees herself these days and does not tell anybody, so you only find out if you check her (she will flat deny it if you ask her). Sometimes she will ask to go to the loo and I think way hay - but then a few hours later she will just wee her pants. I just dont get it and am at the end of my tether to be honest. Hoping some of you have been through this and praying that some of you have some advice that might help me out a bit.

Thanks
Hxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now