Advise please - should I potty train and any tips for full time mum?

(3 Posts)
Sezzie78 Thu 11-Apr-13 12:56:28

My 23 month old daughter has been seeing the other children use the potty at nursery and wants to give it a go. we have been introducing her to it slowly over the last couple of months and last night she asked to use it and did a wee, we were so pleased.

I was thinking of trying solidly this weekend to potty train and then get nursery to start next week, am I doing the right things and has anyone got any tips please? Thanks!

Justtrying Thu 11-Apr-13 13:57:46

sezzie no advice I'm afraid but in a similar position, dd also 23 months and managed a wee on the potty before her bath on Monday, not tried since as I've been working away, now got a few days off so wondering about trying, bought a ladybird princess potty book whilst shopping for us to read together. Not sure I fancy a weekend stuck in the house though.

Good luck, I'm going to have to bite the bullet soon too.

Sezzie78 Thu 11-Apr-13 14:08:20

Yes this was before her bath too, I am not a fan of the thought of staying in either but I'm tempted to do it as soon as I can. If I do I will let you know how I get on! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now