As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Itching!

(5 Posts)
mascaraisamust Sun 09-Oct-16 21:25:01

I think I suffered for PUPP around the 36week mark when pregnant. My baby is now 13 weeks old and I'm still itchy!! It's not where my stretch marks were but more on my arms and legs around the ankles. The itching is so intense at night and I can't help but scratch. Seen the doctors twice now and antihistamines were prescribed and a steroid cream, the thing is the cream is useless as I itch all over so I can just put it on a rash so to speak. Anyone experienced anything similar? Really fed up of it and I don't know what else to try. The doctors said its PUPP they think but surely it should have gone by now sad

NovemberInDailyFailLand Sun 09-Oct-16 21:27:35

I've been having problems with itching, haven't had baby yet - due this week.

Olive oil helped me, could you have dry skin?

mascaraisamust Sun 09-Oct-16 21:43:34

No it's more than that. I've tried all sorts of lotions and nothing stops it, especially on an evening. Whilst pregnant it was manageable on my tummy but now it's all over! I hope yours disappears when you give birth!

NovemberInDailyFailLand Sun 09-Oct-16 21:50:10

Thank you, me too!

They should really test your blood then, I'd think. To see if the liver is ok.

mascaraisamust Sun 09-Oct-16 21:54:27

They've done bloods, liver was out after I gave birth (apparently that's normal) but has now gone back to the level it should be. I'll ask for a retest. It's just a ridiculous ailment which is really testing me!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now