As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

TMI - if it's not urine, what is it?

(2 Posts)
pippyaroha Sat 10-Sep-16 14:47:09

Sorry in advance, this ain't pretty.

Had my second baby at the end of May so she's 3.5months. Natural delivery, first DD was c-section. Bled for 5ish weeks, all normal. Since then I've been leaking a sort of green fluid, I've been wearing pants liners but I think it's getting worse. Forgot to wear a liner yesterday and was out and about. Went to the loo and it had seeped through to my jeans. Only a small amount but enough to leave a little patch. The thing is, I'm just not sure if it's urine or not. It's green but there's no real smell, occasionally I think I smell something but if I do it's a more yeasty smell. It seems thicker than urine when I wear a pad/lined but when it's just my knickers it seems just as wet as if it was pure liquid. I drink tons of water so my wee is normally really diluted anyway hence being unsure whether or not it's urine.

Anyone have any experience of this or idea what it could be? I was really slack about doing pelvic floor exercises because I had myself convinced i'd be in for another section so it's possible I'm just incontinent and in denial!

LumpishAndIllogical Sat 17-Sep-16 09:59:16

Doesn't sound like urine, like a discharge. Have you been to your GP about it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now