As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Phantom kicks?!

(3 Posts)
Bubblebloodypop Mon 05-Sep-16 11:17:01

DS is 18 months and I'm currently on my period. They've been a bit irregular really (cycle varying by up to 6 days in length) but as heavy as usual (sorry for TMI)

I just sat here and felt a pretty hefty kick. It made my blood run cold and it's not the first time but never that hard before.

I'm worried I'm going to end up on 'I didn't know I was pregnant'. Please tell me I'm being crazy?

I did a pregnancy test about 3 months ago (cycle length changing made me a few days late) and it was negative.

Liskee Sat 24-Sep-16 02:12:17

I felt that lots after DS1 at around 7/8 months post partum, and actually just put my sisters mind at rest as she's felt it too! I think it's just everything settling back into place so many months on. MiL told me how she went to doc convinced she was pregnant a good few months after BiL was born after feeling kicks and he very matter of factly examined her and sent her packing. I think it's normal! But if you think you're pregnant do a test, go to the doctor, find out for sure!!

GloveBug Sat 24-Sep-16 03:28:09

I had phantom kicks after both mine for a long time. If you're worried though do another test or go to the doctors

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now