As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

rundown- vitamins?

(3 Posts)
Wozatron Mon 29-Feb-16 10:19:34

Hi I posted on here in the depths of vomiting bug despair on Saturday. Am feeling better but it's been bug after bug for me (and the baby) recently.
He doesn't sleep much and I'm BF so neither do I so think I'm very rundown. My immune system used to be great!
Apart from improving my diet which is difficult (tired mummy just wants chocolate and coffee!) does anyone have any tips? Vitamins I can take? Thanks X

suspiciousofgoldfish Mon 29-Feb-16 23:30:47

I think it's important to get your omega oils when bfing, the pregnacare breastfeeding supplements which apparently have everything you need in. Sainsburys do good 'poor mans' versions too (seem to have exactly the same stuff in, but at half the price.)

My sis works in a health food shop and is constantly spouting the latest advice on superfoods, supplements etc so maybe pop into a good one near you and get some advice?

Wozatron Tue 01-Mar-16 07:48:58

Thanks for your reply suspicious! I wondered about pregnacare but at £16 a pop I was a bit cautious. Sainsburys own sound good will have a look, and asking in a health food shop is a great idea- thanks X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now