As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

looking for a little bit of support!

(4 Posts)
Natalieday1 Mon 08-Feb-16 17:57:07

Hi guys!
Not sure is this is even the right section in posting in
But I'm at my wits end atm
Am a mum of 3 boys 11,9,3 and a little girl 7 weeks old
Have a brilliant relationship with a very supportive partner
But....
My little one has THE worst silent reflux going, she crys pretty much 24/7 with cat naps of 1hr max in between that's day and night!
My partner has just left for work, he's on nightshift for 7 nights which means I'm totally on my own for 7 nights with no sleep, a screaming baby, 3 other boys and a house to run!
Not actually sure what I want to achieve by posting this really, cos I am a very strong person and can cope in any situation but think I just need some encouragement! Breaks my heart to see my little girl in pain and I can't help her sad also doesn't help that at this minute I am extremely ill with tonsillitis, feel rotten am tired and emotional!
Any tips to get me thru the next 7 nights
Xx

Purpleboa Mon 08-Feb-16 18:49:43

Hey Natalie. That sounds really tough, poor you flowers I have one DD, aged 7 months who doesn't like to sleep at night and it's a real challenge, so can't even begin to imagine what it's like with 4! Come over to the sleep forum (find it under Being a Parent) and join us. So much support and understanding, it's saved me on many a crap night!

Do you have much support in RL? Family, friends, neighbours, anyone who can take your boys for a while or look after baby while you get rest?

Natalieday1 Mon 08-Feb-16 19:35:00

Hi purpleboa
Thanks for replying was beginning to think I was on my own there grin
Think I'm just having a wobble..yeah I have a brilliant family that would help any time I asked, but there's the problem, they aren't the type of people to offer but would happily help if asked with no complaints, but I'm a worrier and worry that baby will play up and make it stressful for them so don't like to asks or help! confused I'm my own worst enemy I know! My boys r at school/nursery during the week so in the mornings it's just me and baby, but she doesn't sleep much in the day either so not like I can nap then!
Xx

Natalieday1 Mon 08-Feb-16 19:35:44

P.s will check out the forum later when/if I get the chance grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now