As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

PND

(5 Posts)
Froggy34 Tue 12-Jan-16 12:57:45

Has anyone out there suffered with this?i am at the moment with my third baby,I didn't suffer before. I am at my lowest I can't eat anything,am bed bound today any feel like I can't cope.
I am on medication and there is not a lot else anyone can do for me!
Will I get over this and be a stronger person for myself,my family and my friends??

Froggy34 Tue 12-Jan-16 20:24:39

Anyone going through this

Needtobebetter Thu 14-Jan-16 22:29:48

Yes, I am. Not identical symptoms but very similar. It's awful, but it absolutely will get better. How long have you been on medication? There are other things/ combination of things to help if the medication isn't helping yet, don't be disheartened. You've done the hardest part by seeking help.

Froggy34 Tue 19-Jan-16 20:08:46

Hey Needtobebetter,
I have been on medication since November but don't think it's working,I'm going back to the docs on thurs to talk about it.
How long did you/are you suffering from it?its not nice is it!what other types of help do you recommend?x

yorkshirejo Wed 27-Jan-16 08:59:44

Have you heard of PANDAS? charity offering support for families affected by ante and post natal depression. They have website also fb groups. and some have local meet ups. I'm in West Yorkshire and no real life support group nearby so I'm hoping to set one up. XX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now